Full Version: Multiple Drop Downs On A Form
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
brandon000000
I am developing a new customer service based database. Each of our customers has a customer ID such as ABC100. They all have one bill to but they may have multiple ship to's . What i am trying to do is create a databse where the customer service department can pull up the customer id in one drop down box, Such as the ABC100. I would have a query then pull into a table only the fields that match the ABC100, which is going to have all alternates ship to addresses. I am trying to get another drop down box to just show the alternate addresses but when i try to all i get is the customer id again. Any thoughts on how to make this work, or alternate suggestions on this database build. Ultimately i want them to pull up the alternate address so they can make special notes fro each customer ship to location.
Any help is appreciates.
Thanks,
Brandon
Alan_G
Hi
That you're wanting is known as Cascading Comboboxes. If you do a search for that you'll find loads of examples
Alan_G
Hi
On fact, if you look in the UtterAccess Wiki you'll find details and an example as well <
fkegley
It sounds to me as if all you may need to do is change the properties of the address combo so that the first column is 0 width.
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.