I had the same issue. First I created a query, then I found and altered VBA code to my specifications.
I used the code from this website: http://www.access-freak.com/blog2008.html#...tryAugust200802
I utilized the function "HtmlNoReportEmail(strTblQryName As String)". Paste the code into a new VBA module, edit it to meet your specifications(change field names in the strmsg section), and reference the function on your form. My email process is button-driven, so for the on click event via my form button, the reference is =HtmlNoReportEmail("myqueryname"). Works like a charm. If the to section needs to be populated from fields within your query or table, add another Dim statement such as DimCustomers as String; Customers = rs.fields("contactfieldname"). And reference "customers" in the the .to segment at the bottom of the code. Hope that helps.