May 7 2012, 01:45 PM
I have a report where there is a project number and a location among other fields. 97 percent of the time there will be one location per project number. So, I have them both in the header section of the Project Number. Now, in the case of the other 3 percent, when there is a second location it does not show. In order for it to show I would have to use the location Header section. But, this will produce a repeat for those that dont have separate values..
May 7 2012, 01:50 PM
Create a special query field that combines the project number and the location number. Something like this: "127-444" where "127" is the project number, and "444" is the location number. Use THIS field as the group header, and I think you'll be fine.
Hope this helps,
May 7 2012, 01:51 PM
i will give it a try.
Perfect! Thanks Dennis
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here