Full Version: Property - Button Color Changes
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
cwac60
Hi Colleagues,

I have a form containing buttons and would love to receive an explanation of the behaviour.

With reference to attachment: Initially the button was dark green (Back Color #8ACBC8) but would go blank on Mouse Over.

This occurred with Use Theme: Yes
With Use Theme: No, the text remained visible and there was a slight change in color (bottom adjacent buttons).
I would appreciate an explanation of the behaviour as described above and whether there are any other properties to tweak?
Cheers
cwac60
moke123
check the Hover Forecolor property of the button to be certain its not the same color as the hovercolor.
cwac60
Hi Mike123
Both are the same ie #FFFFFF. Do you have any other suggestions?
Regards
cwac60
moke123
#FFFFFF is white. So you have white text on a white button. you'll have to change one of the properties to contrasting colors.
cwac60
Hi Moke123,
Thank you for the comment. I was illustrating that the 2 properties had identical values #FFFFFF.
However I would still like to know why there is a slight change on color of button when mouse is over it as per original attachment. Is there another property causing this behaviour.
Regards
cwac60
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.