Full Version: Incomplete Drop Down List
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
OCM
Greetings,

We’re currently running access 2016 split database (with individual front-end and shared back-end)

Couple of questions:

1. We have a form with a drop-down whereby users select either P: Providers or C: Clients to populate the name of the provider or the client. However, the list that is populated is not complete (e.g. provider name that starts with the letter (P-Z) did not show in the list. I checked the tables to verify the provider names are up to date.

a. I checked properties > data tab > Record Source is blank
B. In design mode I also checked properties of the object’s name it shows cboType

2. Though we have a login form where users enter their credentials to log in, we noticed just clicking login will let users access to the application (without entering username & password)

TIA

Regards,
jwhite
In that you are only getting the first half or so, it sounds like the data returned by the row source is larger than 64k. Maybe this will help.
missinglinq
Everyone note that this is double-posted, here:

https://access-programmers.co.UK/forums/sho...ad.php?t=292189

Linq ;0)>
OCM
John,

Thank you for the helpful link. What you stated above was exactly the issue (over 72k records).

I’ll apply the method used in the link you provided.

Regards,
jwhite
thumbup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.