Full Version: Calendar Control
UtterAccess Forums > Microsoft® Access > Access Forms
luvfuzz
I'm able to use the calendar control successfully, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Can I do the following:
) I've made a textbox (formatted to just look like a label) that simply contains the value from the calendar control. The textbox will update only when I click on something else, like another control. How can the textbox be formatted so that it updates each time I click on the calendar control, such as clicking on a different date and not wait until I select another object?
2) Is it possible to have the calendar control open, for example, when I click on the aforementioned textbox, then close the calendar control and the textbox would be updated? Would that just be a separate, linked form with only the calendar control?
Dom DXecutioner
Try my custom calendar, it might be useful. plus you can customize its interface. it's an older version but it works.
luvfuzz
I'll check it out...thanks.
luvfuzz
Your calendar works great. Nice work.
Dom DXecutioner
Thanx, if you come accross any funny error please let know or if you have any questions regarding the calendar ... good luck on your project.
This is a "lo-fi" version of UA. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.