UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ICOMS Scripting    

cableguy
post Feb 28 2007, 02:26 PM
Post#1

(not sure if this would go here)
My any chance is anyone here familiar with the billing and operations DB program called "ICOMS"?
if so... are you familiar with automating your work with scripting?
if so... would you happen to know what language their scripting is based off of?
and if you arent familiar with icoms or the scripting in icoms... can you tell me if this looks familiar... and if so what you think it is:
corrently I am thinking it is based on basic. the way that for-next loops works is just like basic so I am workin on figuring it out from there.
CODE
rem Recorded script
HostCursorPut(2,29)
HostScreenPutString( "  " )
HostCursorPut(2,29)
HostScreenSendKey( "Enter" )
HostScreenSendKey( "F23" )
HostScreenPutString( "022607" )
HostCursorPut(11,5)
HostCursorPut(11,10)
HostCursorPut(11,13)
HostScreenPutString( "  992" )
HostCursorPut(11,13)
HostCursorPut(11,16)
HostCursorPut(11,43)
HostScreenPutString( "MDUAUDT" )
HostCursorPut(11,43)
HostCursorPut(11,49)
HostCursorPut(11,62)
HostScreenPutString( "ACTVTHF" )
HostCursorPut(11,62)
HostCursorPut(11,66)
HostScreenSendKey( "Enter" )
HostScreenSendKey( "F3" )
HostScreenSendKey( "F3" )
HostCursorPut(4,2)
HostScreenPutString( "               " )
HostCursorPut(4,2)
HostCursorPut(4,18)
HostScreenPutString( "          " )
HostCursorPut(4,18)
HostCursorPut(4,29)
HostScreenPutString( " " )
HostCursorPut(4,29)
HostCursorPut(4,33)
HostScreenPutString( "                                " )
HostCursorPut(4,33)
HostCursorPut(5,2)
HostScreenSendKey( "Field Exit" )
HostCursorPut(5,2)
HostCursorPut(5,16)
HostScreenPutString( "   " )
HostCursorPut(5,16)
HostCursorPut(5,20)
HostCursorPut(5,20)
HostCursorPut(5,23)
HostScreenPutString( "                         " )
HostCursorPut(5,23)
HostCursorPut(5,49)
HostCursorPut(5,49)
HostCursorPut(5,57)
HostScreenSendKey( "Field Exit" )
HostCursorPut(5,57)
HostCursorPut(4,2)
HostScreenPutString( "               " )
HostCursorPut(4,2)
HostCursorPut(5,69)
HostScreenPutString( "    " )
HostCursorPut(5,69)
HostCursorPut(3,46)
HostScreenPutString( "N" )
HostCursorPut(3,46)
HostCursorPut(4,2)
HostCursorPut(2,21)
end
Go to the top of the page

nimzo
post May 19 2007, 08:44 AM
Post#2

Yes, I am very familiar with this language, although I use it from an application called PMHS, for health insurance claims payment. It is very much like basic, although it is a bit of a dumbed down version. Here's the most commonly used commands:
ostcursorput(row,column) - places cursor - if your program runs from a gui, see if you have a "show emulator" option, look for coordinates which change when you move the cursor, alternatively you can record a script as above and find the coordinates from the "hostcursorput" it records.
hostscreenputstring("text" or varaiblename

nimzo
post May 19 2007, 08:44 AM
Post#3

Yes, I am very familiar with this language, although I use it from an application called PMHS, for health insurance claims payment. It is very much like basic, although it is a bit of a dumbed down version. Here's the most commonly used commands:
ostcursorput(row,column) - places cursor - if your program runs from a gui, see if you have a "show emulator" option, look for coordinates which change when you move the cursor, alternatively you can record a script as above and find the coordinates from the "hostcursorput" it records.
hostscreenputstring("text" or varaiblename)
hostscreensendkey("key")
dim variablename as **string for text, integer for whole numbers, double for currency or other numbers that may not be whole numbers
hostscreengetstring(row,column,length,variablename) gets a string variable. for my app all variables grabbed from the program must be strings (text format) which can then be converted into numbers.
doublevariablename=val(textvariablename) --- returns the value of textvariablename and puts it in doublevariablename, necessary for performing math operations on variables.
textvariablename=str(doublevariablename) --- exactly the opposite of the above
messagebox("title","Example : "+textvariablename,#foriconoption,#forbuttonsoption) for the last 2 parameters, play around to find what the options are- using 1,0 will give you a red stop icon and a single "enter" button
using
integervariablename=messagebox("title","example",3,3) **play around with these last 2 parameters
messagebox("button pressed equals",str(integervariablename,1,0)
will give you idea of how some very basic info can be collected from the user
clipboardcopy("text"+variablename)
loops:
gosub nameofsubroutine
subroutines are defined like this
nameofsubroutine:
blah blah blah
return
if ...... then
blah blah blah
end if
while ......
blah blah blah
wend
for x=0 to 100
blah blah blah
next x
scriptcall("name of other script case sensitive")
calls another script
urlopen("filepathandname")
this can also be used to send an email
there are also commands for connecting to and commanding excel, but I don't remember them all off the top of my head....
hope this helps!

cableguy
post May 23 2007, 06:24 PM
Post#4

wow! that is great info!
And now that you mention the excel thing...... ooooooh goodness! I mean the things I could do with that! but oh well... this is already enough info to get me started.
I had all but given up on anything that wasnt recorded... sad.gif
thankyou thankyou thankyou
also uarulez2.gif welcome to UA sad.gif
** goes off to print and play around with this stuff **

nimzo
post May 26 2007, 02:48 PM
Post#5

Just discovered something new that may be of use to you:
One problem I had was that I couldn't transfer info from one script to another. Found I was using the wrong syntax.
if you declare a variable as
global variablename as string (or integer or whatever)
then the variable is saved and useable by other scripts--- I needed to know this because there is a 64kb (ARGH) size limit for my macro files --- I suspect you might as well, we are using basically the same program but with different "shells"- mine is developed by Siebel, and I think your's is too. So to get around the size limit I use the scriptcall command a lot, but variables didn't transfer which was a pain. But now that's resolved!
I'll get you the excel commands soon, I have a report I work which is simply finding specific people and adding or deleting a 2 digit code - but there can be hundreds of people. With excel + macros, it does all of it on auto-pilot, and best of all it completely ties down my computer for 20 minutes or so of pure nothing for me to do time sad.gif
By the way, if no one else there is writing their own scripts, you should try to parlay your new skills into a promotion before showing others how to do this. Find a Six Sigma Business management book at the book store learn a few buzz words/phrases like "Picking the Dangling Fruit" and "Proactive", wear a tie, and get an office with a window, baby!

cableguy
post Jun 4 2007, 12:36 PM
Post#6

well... my cubicle is up against a wall and I have 2 windows that look out on the landscaping in front of the building so while it isnt an office it does have a window sad.gif
With promotions, unfortunately I cant really go up without changing departments and I love this department way too much to go anywhere sad.gif maybe some time in the future though.
most of the people whom would benifit from knowing how to do their own scripting have no experiance coding what-so-ever and would prolly be better off asking me to throw something together for them anyway laugh.gif they pretty much all do already as it is sad.gif
the good news is I am paid well and there is still plenty more money I can get and my job will stay as laid back as it is sad.gif
declareing global variables will help alot! I was wondering about file size limits so it's good to have that info up front sad.gif
ICOMS is made by Convergys... which might or might not be using something that either sibel developed or is using as well... either way so far what I have used from what you suggested has all worked so it's definately using something similar with the platform!
one thing I am curious... since they are similar platforms. do you guys use oracle discoverer as a reporting tool? it would be interesting if you were. I use access and just pull from the server via odbc anyway because discoverer is way too limited... but I was rather curious to find out if it is something that is side by side with this type of billing system or if it is something that my company just decided to use (or Convergys decided to use for that matter)
definately if you find more about those excel functions I am very interested!
thanks again for all the great info! sad.gif

cableguy
post Jun 6 2007, 10:08 AM
Post#7

I have some new and additional info.
irst I discovered the goto command works (ie "goto thatspot" then identify the spot later with "thatspot:")
and another thing is I put together a refrence list for the messagebox.
ok=1
cancel=3
abort=3
retry=4
ignore=5
yes=6
no=7
yes to all = 10
no to all = 11
(I am not sure why numbers 8 and 9 are missing but it is probably just so that the "to all" options stand seperate...
each option in the types of messagebox are listed as followed:
0 | ok=1 |
1 | ok=1 | cancel=2 |
2 | Abort=3 | Retry=4 | Ignore=5 |
3 | yes=6 | no=7 | cancel=2 |
4 | yes=6 | no=7 |
5 | Retry=4 | cancel=2 |
6 | yes=6 | yes to all=10 |
7 | yes=6 | yes to all=10 | no=7 | cancel=2 |
8 | yes=6 | no to all=11 | no=7 | cancel=2 |
9 | yes=6 | yes to all=10 | no=7 | no to all=11 | cancel=2
10 | no=7 | cancel=2 |
11 | no=7 | no to all=11 | cancel=2 |
12 | yes=6 | cancel=2 |
13 | exit=2 |
I am also attaching a spreadsheet that I put together for easy refrence for myself.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  ICOMSmessagebox.zip ( 2.09K )Number of downloads: 21

cableguy
post Jun 6 2007, 03:37 PM
Post#8

something else I have been wondering...
o you happen to know if you can assign a script to a hottkey?

cableguy
post Jun 8 2007, 04:18 PM
Post#9

more info:
lipboardpaste()
treat it like a variable that's value is equal to whatever is in the clipboard... useful with clipboardcopy

suddenlink
post Mar 28 2008, 03:43 PM
Post#10

Looks like its been nearly a year since this topice has been updated. I'm interested in doing some macros in our vendr's product (ICOMS) as well. I will read over the conversations and may have some questions later. Thanks in advance for the information.

motleyjew
post Apr 8 2008, 08:48 PM
Post#11

I do a lot of ICOMS scripting with green screen using vba in access. Here is a great link I found detailing how to use it.
http://www.itjungle.com/mpo/mpo061903-story02.html
It seems to be pretty similar to what this thread talks about using the emulator. I can't figure out how this is done. The commands seem similar to the method I use, but where is it written? VBscript?

ru2cool
post Sep 15 2011, 07:02 PM
Post#12

I work with ICOMS & have found all of the information in this thread to be most helpful.
However, I was wondering if anyone could confirm what the commands are to send data to excel?

Rigest
post Sep 4 2012, 10:23 AM
Post#13

Sorry for bumping such an old thread, but I really could use some help. So I want to write a script using this too, but I can't find where the system saves these scripts. How can I execute them? I want to transfer certain data from an access database to a J-walk client. I've wrote such scripts with AutoIT before, but I can't figure it out with this client.

ru2cool
post Dec 10 2012, 01:46 PM
Post#14

Rigest, my apologies for the late response but I was certain no one else was going to post so I stopped checking a while back. Regarding your questions, I'll answer them in list format:
. The scripts are saved in in the main program folder as ICOMS.JWU and/or JW9C.JWU (depending on whether you save them as application or global). Also, they only get saved to the hard drive after you close the last J-walk client window. So, if you're going to add/edit any scripts, I recommend closing all but one window and then closing it too as soon as you're finished. Then, any new client windows you open will contain the updated scripts.
2. In order to execute a script you must first unhide the main toolbar. To do that, right click the title bar on the J-walk client window and then click the 'Toolbars...' link. On the next window, highlight the first toolbar (there should only be one listed by default) and click the checkbox beside the word 'Hide'. Then, close that window and the toolbar should be accessible. To execute any scripts you first have to record one and save it as either global or application (I recommend application b/c they can be executed in dropdown list format). Any script can be edited from the toolbar edit button if you want to code it manually.
3. I've found that using a hidden IE window is the absolute best/quickest way to pass large amounts of data to the J-walk client. Unfortunately, the coding language it uses seems to be based on an older version of Visual Basic and is not very user friendly (I've never been able to find any official documentation so my assumption is that the language was custom made by the program designers). So, my approach is to code a separate VBScript file (i.e. C:\Myscript.vbs) and then call it up from the J-walk script using the wscript.shell object's run command. I use that b/c I can manually return numeric values back to the J-walk script which then triggers it to either abort or read the values from the hidden IE window. Your code to open/read the Access database and pass info to the IE window would need to be placed in the VBScript file. For the IE window, I simply tell it to navigate to about:blank and then dynamically write in the HTML which turns it into one or more textarea(s). The trick is to give the IE window a creative title which will most likely not be used anywhere else. That way, I can use the shell.application windows collection to re-acquire the IE window.
If you have any other questions please let me know and I'll do my best to answer them. Below are some of my code examples for reference -
This example shows how to execute one of your VBScript files from the J-walk client and return a numeric value
CODE
dim retValue as integer
dim wshell as variant
wshell = createobject("wscript.shell")
' If you wanted to return the value of 1 to the variable
' retValue, use this line in the vbscript file - wscript.quit 1
' Any number you use after the command wscript.quit will be passed
' to the J-walk script.
retValue = wshell.run(("C:\Myscript.vbs")), 0, 1)

This is the html I use in my IE window
CODE
<html>
<head>
<title>Custom Title Here</title>
<style type='text/CSS'>
html, body {
overflow:auto;
margin:0;
}
table {
width:100%;
height:100%;
border-collapse:collapse;
}
Hth, td {
padding:0;
}
textarea {
width:100%;
height:100%;
overflow:auto;
position:absolute;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
    <table>
        <tr>
            <td>
                <textarea id='customid'></textarea>
            </td>
        </tr>
    </table>
</body>
</html>

This example shows how to acquire the IE window from the J-walk client and read the data
CODE
dim a as integer
dim accessData as string
dim doc, ie, shell, txtarea, win as variant
shell = createobject("shell.application")
for a = 0 to 100

win = shell.windows((a))

if isobject(win) then

if not (win.busy) and (win.name = "Windows Internet Explorer") then

doc = win.document

if doc.title = "Custom Title Here" then

ie = win
                exit for

endif

endif

else

exit for

endif

next
if not isobject(ie) then

messagebox("Error", "IE window was not found", 1, 0)

else

txtarea = doc.getelementbyid("customid")

' My advice would be to post the data from Access as one very
    ' long string using a special delimeter(s) so it can be broken
    ' up into an array manually by the J-walk script

accessData = txtarea.innerhtml

endif

On a side note, I too have used AutoIt and absolutely loved it.

CableGuy931
post Jan 4 2019, 12:43 PM
Post#15

Sorry to revive an old thread. This thread gave me a lot of good information to start on some of this and wanted to add some things I have discovered to it in case anyone else is still looking for some of it.

Here is a tested and working example code to read and write to an excel file.

CODE
Dim objExcel,objRange,objSheet,objWB as Variant
Dim cellData,strExcel as String
Dim i,lastLine,xlUp as Integer

'Defining Contstants
xlUp = -4162

'Initializing Excel Object
objExcel = createobject("Excel.Application")

objExcel.Visible = 0 '0=hidden, 1=visible
objExcel.Application.DisplayAlerts = 0 '0=No Alerts, 1=Alerts

strExcel = "C:\myExcel.xlsx"

objWB = objExcel.Workbooks.Open(strExcel,1,0)
objSheet = objWB.Sheets(1)

objSheet.Activate
objWB.RefreshAll

lastLine = objSheet.Range("A" & str(objSheet.Rows.Count)).End(xlUp).Row 'counts all rows in the sheet and returns the last line as an integer

'ojSheets.Cells(Row,Cell)
For i = 1 to lastLine
    cellData = objSheet.Cells(i,1).text 'It can read from excel using Text,Value or Formula. I find Text usually works best

If cellData = "" Then
        objSheet.Cells(i,1).Formula = Str(i) 'It will only write to excel using Formula
        cellData = objSheet.Cells(i,1).text
    End If

MessageBox("Cell Data",cellData,4,0)
Next i

objWB.Save
objWB.Close
objExcel.Quit

This post has been edited by CableGuy931: Jan 4 2019, 12:45 PM

CableGuy931
post Jan 4 2019, 01:14 PM
Post#16

This code grabs the name of each field on the current screen and writes it to a file, for use with the "HostField" functions listed below.

CODE
Dim fieldNames,fileData,filePath as String
Dim Success as Integer

filePath = "C:\fieldNames.txt"
PanelNameGet(10,fieldNames)

If FileExists(filePath) Then
    Success = FileLoad(filePath,fileData,-1)
    fileData = fileData + chr(13) + chr(10) + fieldNames
    Success = FileSave(filePath,fileData,1,-1,1)
Else
    Success = FileSave(filePath,fieldNames,1,-1,1)
End If

HostFieldCursorSet(Name of Field,Line_Number)

HostFieldGetData(Name of Field,Variable)

HostFieldGetLineData(Name of Field,Line_Number,Variable)

HostFieldListGetData(Name of Field,Variable)

HostFieldPutData(Field_Name,Field_Line,String)

HostFieldSendKey(Field Name,Field_Line,Key_Name)

HostFieldGetProp(Field Name,Property_value,integer_Variable)

Property Values:
Name Value Description
DISABLED 1 The Disabled status of the field (0=No, 1=Yes)
HIDDEN 2 The Hidden status of the field (0=No, 1=Yes)
TYPE 3 The Type of the field
LENGTH 4 The Length of the field (number of characters)
COLOR 5 The Color of the field. Decimal value (0-31) representing the assigned emulator color combination mapped to the field. These mappings can be viewed from the Change colors panel by navigating to:

Here is my script that parses the data, sorts it by x,y coordinates and states whether it is disabled [ (D) ] or not.

CODE
' ==================================================
' Prints out all fields for the current screen
' Read only fields are marked with (D) for Disabled
' ==================================================

Dim SGB,char,strUser,tmp,tmpSGB,toClipboard,fldData,vbCrlf,genScreenData as String
Dim l,i,j,chrCnt,x,y,ubCounter,strLength,fieldLength,fieldDisabled as integer
Dim userProfile,wNet,WshShell as Variant

wNet = CreateObject("WScript.Network")
strUser = wNet.UserName

WshShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
userProfile = WshShell.ExpandEnvironmentStrings("%USERPROFILE%")

vbCrlf = Chr(13) & chr(10)

genScreenData = "true" 'true: prints copy of screen for comparison. false: only prints the fields + location + contents

Dim icomsField(1) as String
Dim iFieldX(1) as String
Dim iFieldY(1) as String
Dim iFieldData(1) as String
Dim iFieldDisabled(1) as String

icomsField(0) = ""
iFieldX(0) = ""
iFieldY(0) = ""
iFieldData(0) = ""
iFieldDisabled(0) = ""

ubCounter = 0 'Upper Bound Counter for array

PanelNameGet(10,SGB) 'This pulls the Field names from the current window.takes values of 1-10

tmpSGB = SGB

For i = 1 to Len(SGB)
    char = Right(Left(SGB,i),1)
    chrCnt = chrCnt + 1

If char = ";" Then
        tmp = Left(tmpSGB,chrCnt - 1)

If Len(tmp) > strLength Then
            strLength = Len(tmp)
        End If

j = j + 1

ReDim Preserve icomsField(ubCounter + 1)
        ReDim Preserve iFieldX(ubCounter + 1)
        ReDim Preserve iFieldY(ubCounter + 1)
        ReDim Preserve iFieldData(ubCounter + 1)
        ReDim Preserve iFieldDisabled(ubCounter + 1)

icomsField(ubCounter) = tmp

chrCnt = 0
        HostFieldGetData(icomsField(ubCounter),fldData)

HostFieldCursorSet(icomsField(ubCounter),0)
        HostCursorGet(x,y)

iFieldX(ubCounter) = Str(x)
        iFieldY(ubCounter) = Str(y)
        iFieldData(ubCounter) = fldData

HostFieldGetProp(icomsField(ubCounter),1,fieldDisabled)'0=No, 1=Yes

If fieldDisabled = 0 Then
            iFieldDisabled(ubCounter) = "   "
        ElseIf fieldDisabled = 1 Then
            iFieldDisabled(ubCounter) = "(D)"
        End If

tmpSGB = Right(SGB,Len(SGB) - i)
        ubCounter = ubCounter + 1
    ElseIf i = Len(SGB) Then
        j = j + 1

tmp = Right(SGB,chrCnt)

If Len(tmp) > strLength Then
            strLength = Len(tmp)
        End If

ReDim Preserve icomsField(ubCounter + 1)
        ReDim Preserve iFieldX(ubCounter + 1)
        ReDim Preserve iFieldY(ubCounter + 1)
        ReDim Preserve iFieldData(ubCounter + 1)
        ReDim Preserve iFieldDisabled(ubCounter + 1)

icomsField(ubCounter) = tmp

HostFieldGetData(icomsField(ubCounter),fldData)

HostFieldCursorSet(icomsField(ubCounter),0)
        HostCursorGet(x,y)

iFieldX(ubCounter) = Str(x)
        iFieldY(ubCounter) = Str(y)
        iFieldData(ubCounter) = fldData

HostFieldGetProp(icomsField(ubCounter),1,fieldDisabled)'0=No, 1=Yes

If fieldDisabled = 0 Then
            iFieldDisabled(ubCounter) = "   "
        ElseIf fieldDisabled = 1 Then
            iFieldDisabled(ubCounter) = "(D)"
        End If

ubCounter = ubCounter + 1
    End If
Next i

GoSub arraySort

For i = 0 to ubCounter - 1
    If Len(icomsField(i)) < strLength Then
        For j = 1 to strLength - Len(icomsField(i))
            icomsField(i) = icomsField(i) & " "
        Next
    End If

SGB = ""

l = Len("(" & iFieldX(i) & "," & iFieldY(i) & ")")

If l < 7 Then
        For j = 1 to 7 - L
            SGB = " " & SGB
        Next
    End If

toClipboard = toClipboard & icomsField(i) & " (" & iFieldX(i) & "," & iFieldY(i) & ")" & SGB & iFieldDisabled(i) & ": " & iFieldData(i) & vbCrlf
Next i

If LCase(genScreenData) = "true" Then
    GoSub GetScreenData
End If

GoSub LogEvent

End

GetScreenData:
    SGB = ""
    tmpSGB = ""

For x = 1 to 24
        HostScreenGetString(x,1,80,SGB)
        If x = 24 Then
            tmpSGB = tmpSGB + SGB
        Else
            tmpSGB = tmpSGB + SGB + vbCrlf
        End If
    Next x

toClipboard = toClipboard + vbCrlf + "--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
    toClipboard = toClipboard + vbCrlf + tmpSGB
    toClipboard = toClipboard + vbCrlf + "--------------------------------------------------------------------------------" + vbCrlf
Return

LogEvent:
    Dim ForReading, ForWriting, ForAppending as Integer
    Dim shell, txtfile as variant

ForReading = 1
    ForWriting = 2
    ForAppending = 8

shell = createobject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    If Not shell.FileExists(userProfile & "\Desktop\iWrite.txt") Then
        txtfile = shell.CreateTextFile(userProfile & "\Desktop\iWrite.txt")
    Else
        txtfile = shell.OpenTextFile(userProfile & "\Desktop\iWrite.txt",ForAppending)
    End If

txtfile.write(toClipboard + vbCrlf)
Return

arraySort:
    Dim tempD,tempDisabled,tempF,tempX,tempY,tempXY,tempXYP1 as String
    Dim a as Integer

For a = ubCounter - 2 To 0 Step - 1
        For j = 0 to a
            If Len(iFieldY(j)) = 1 Then
                tempXY = iFieldX(j) & "0" & iFieldY(j)
            Else
                tempXY = iFieldX(j) & iFieldY(j)
            End If

If Len(iFieldY(j + 1)) = 1 Then
                tempXYP1 = iFieldX(j + 1) & "0" & iFieldY(j + 1)
            Else
                tempXYP1 = iFieldX(j + 1) & iFieldY(j + 1)
            End If

If val(tempXY) > val(tempXYP1) Then
                    tempF = icomsField(j + 1)
                    icomsField(j + 1) = icomsField(j)
                    icomsField(j) = tempF

tempX = iFieldX(j + 1)
                    iFieldX(j + 1) = iFieldX(j)
                    iFieldX(j) = tempX

tempY = iFieldY(j + 1)
                    iFieldY(j + 1) = iFieldY(j)
                    iFieldY(j) = tempY

tempD = iFieldData(j + 1)
                    iFieldData(j + 1) = iFieldData(j)
                    iFieldData(j) = tempD

tempDisabled = iFieldDisabled(j + 1)
                    iFieldDisabled(j + 1) = iFieldDisabled(j)
                    iFieldDisabled(j) = tempDisabled
            End If
        Next
    Next
Return

I have also attached a text file that contains the entire list of functions that was pulled from the .exe file of icoms. Unfortunately it only gives the function name. There are no descriptions or parameters.
I am working on putting together a file with all of the ones I have figured out by trial and error and will post it once i get it finished.
This post has been edited by CableGuy931: Jan 4 2019, 01:58 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  IcomsFunctionList.txt ( 6.5K )Number of downloads: 0

CableGuy931
post Yesterday, 01:19 PM
Post#17

Here is the function reference sheet I made with the functions I currently know how to use. It provides, Descriptions, syntax, parameters and examples. I have also provided the file that got me started with scripting, the icoms scripting guide. Someone else in my company made the original, but I have added some things to it as I have discovered them. It is a bit thrown together as i've never taken the time to clean it up and organize it too much, but it should help you get started with the basic syntax for loops, statements and sub routines, etc.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  ICOMs_Scripting_Function_Reference.zip ( 71.54K )Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  Icoms_Scripting_Guide.zip ( 25.79K )Number of downloads: 0

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    16th January 2019 - 07:05 AM