UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search
2 Pages V < 1 2  (Go to first unread post)
   Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Point Of Sale Screen Display, Any Version    

Peter Hibbs
post Jun 20 2019, 07:28 AM
Post#21

UtterAccess VIP

Hi Frank,

Yes, I remember that thread but I have not heard any more from PayFast8898 so I don't know if he (Bob) ever finished it. I guess it could be quite a complex project if you are providing the users the facilities to design a room layout as well as the POS facilities, but I suppose it could be done. I am not really surprised that you failed to find any similar projects written in Access, I would think that Access is not the preferred language for this type of application.

Peter.
Go to the top of the page

post Aug 12 2019, 12:49 AM
Post#22

hello
how can i make cmditem 6 vertical and 5 horizontal?
i there make that but in label 04 can't on klick, be must on klick when i klick first label 00 - label 03!

Peter Hibbs
post Aug 12 2019, 10:40 AM
Post#23

UtterAccess VIP

Hi,

It is a bit difficult to understand your question but it looks like you want to add another column of buttons so that you have 6 buttons vertically and 5 buttons horizontally, is this correct?

Assuming this is correct, you need to add 6 more Label controls to the right of the existing labels and change the label names to Label04, Label14, Label24, Label34, Label44 and Label54 (although it looks like you might have already done this). You also have to make sure that the labels are the same size as the existing labels and are spaced exactly the same.

You will need to make a couple of changes to the VBA code like this :-
In the form's Open event you need to change the line Me.cmdItem.Width = (Me.Label00.Width + 85) * 4 to Me.cmdItem.Width = (Me.Label00.Width + 85) * 5 because you now have 5 buttons in each row (this assumes that you have not changed the size of the gap between the buttons, if you have then you need to change the 85 to the size of the gap in Twips).
In the button's cmdItem_MouseDown event you need to change the line vX = X \ (Me.cmdItem.Width \ 4) to vX = X \ (Me.cmdItem.Width \ 5) for the same reason.
In the ClearSelections sub-routine you need to change line For vCol = 0 To 3 to For vCol = 0 To 4 for the same reason.

You will also need to add 48 extra records to the table tblSaleItems and enter the item names in the ItemName field and the new Reference Numbers in the ItemLocation field (i.e. 04, 14, 24, etc) for each group. You should be able to work out what the data should be in each record by looking at the existing records.

Not sure if this helps but let me know if you have any problems.

Peter Hibbs.

2 Pages V < 1 2

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    12th November 2019 - 11:34 AM