UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Form Shows 256 Record Count But Query Shows 347?, Access 2016    

Miasmic
post Jun 5 2020, 09:01 AM
Post#1

I have built a database for the fist time in my life. The issue I have is that my form is not pulling in all the data from the query created. Data Entry is set to "No" so I am not sure what the issue is. I have not added any filters that I know of. But if you look into the query and the table the data is there but the information is not showing when I place it within the search feature located to the right of Records.

Thanks for any assistance on this.
Go to the top of the page

GroverParkGeorge
post Jun 5 2020, 09:07 AM
Post#2

UA Admin

--------------------
My Real Name Is George. Grover Park Consulting is where I did business for 20 years.
How to Ask a Good Question
Beginning SQL Server

RJD
post Jun 5 2020, 09:16 AM
Post#3

UtterAccess VIP

welcome2UA.gif

Hmmm ... I don't see any contents in George's post above at this moment. So I'll try.

Could you post a db for us to analyze? Make sure sensitive data are purged, all relevant objects present, compacted and zipped. Then attach using the Choose File button below the message box. Someone will be happy to take a look and see if we can help you with a solution.

HTH
Joe

--------------------
"Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems."
"You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing."

Rene Descartes 1596-1650 (Mathematician and Philosopher)

GroverParkGeorge
post Jun 5 2020, 09:25 AM
Post#4

UA Admin

Totally blank. I don't even know how I did that!

I may need to go for a walk now.

Seriously, I was suggesting pretty much the same thing. We need more context to understand the problem. And, of course, the table design is the key.

--------------------
My Real Name Is George. Grover Park Consulting is where I did business for 20 years.
How to Ask a Good Question
Beginning SQL Server

projecttoday
post Jun 5 2020, 10:48 AM
Post#5

UtterAccess VIP

Is it possible you are confusing the record count (which shows at the bottom of the form in between the navigation buttons) with the highest ID number?

--------------------
Robert Crouser

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    7th July 2020 - 01:16 AM