UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Format Percent, Access 2016    

RAZMaddaz
post Aug 15 2019, 12:03 PM
Post#1

UtterAccess VIP

Hi Eveyone,

I am doing a basic IIf function, which within the IIf function, I am unable to use the FormatPercent function.

The following is what I am currently using in the IIF function:

Expr1:IIF([Lodging_Cost]<>0,[Funds_Allocated]/[Lodging_Cost],0)

I have placed the FormatPercent function everywhere with a "precision"of zero, and tried the Sum in the Formula in the Total row of the query and the Expression in the Total too, but nothing works.

Note: If I create another Field, I can use the FormatePercent using the other Field with the IIF function without a problem.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

RAZMaddaz
Go to the top of the page

ADezii
post Aug 15 2019, 12:33 PM
Post#2

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the question, but with both Fields defined as Currency, the following will work just fine:
CODE
Expr1:IIf([Lodging_Cost]<>0,FormatPercent([Funds_Allocated]/[Lodging_Cost],0),0)

RAZMaddaz
post Aug 15 2019, 12:46 PM
Post#3

UtterAccess VIP

ADezil,

In the previous query all the values are currency, and I need to figure out what Percent of the Total Funds are used.

Now I can change the value in the Property Sheet and it will change the value to a Percent, but afterwords I need to use the Union ALL so that I can combine the Currency and Percent value and in previous queries I have created, that has not worked, in that the format on the second set of data would change to first set of data.

RAZMaddaz

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    19th September 2019 - 01:28 AM