UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search
> New York City? How Do I Know Where A Local Aug Is?    

KristaC
post Feb 20 2019, 03:56 PM
Post#1

Hey all,

I know most stuff is done online today, but it would be so helpful to know where the "local" aug's are. I want to get tutored but I can't find anyone in NYC who actually knows what they are talking about. I literally have met with like 10 people and no luck. I'm an idiot with Access and I know more than most of the "tutors" I've met... LOL Being most techies here use more current languages/db's, it's really really really hard to find someone to tutor me.

Does this forum provide a way to attend a local group, or do I have the whole idea wrong??

Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

Start new topic
Replies
FrankRuperto
post Oct 24 2019, 09:23 AM
Post#2

It surprises me that NYC still does not have a local AUG. I am sure there are plenty of Access developers and users in the area. There used to be a local AUG that sometimes held meetings at Microsoft's offices located at 1290 6th Ave., between 51st and 52nd Streets, but that AUG disolved. I tried resurrecting a group when I lived in NYC but no one showed any interest. I ended up moving to Florida in 2016.

--------------------
Currently supporting pawnbrokers that use my store management system developed with Access 2010 on Windows7. Experienced with Informix, Oracle & PostgreSQL db's.
Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    6th July 2020 - 04:06 AM