UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Is Jack Leach?    

FrankRuperto
post Apr 5 2020, 07:14 PM
Post#1

I have not seen Jack Leach (jleach) logged into UA and any kind of activity for quite some time. Is he okay? Last time I heard from him he said he was working on UA version 4.0 but nothing new since.

--------------------
Currently supporting pawnbrokers that use my store management system developed with Access 2010 on Windows7. Experienced with Informix, Oracle & PostgreSQL db's.
Go to the top of the page

DanielPineault
post Apr 6 2020, 05:18 AM
Post#2

UtterAccess VIP

I've seen Jack in e-mails, so he is fine and sure he's lurking grin.gif around here too.

--------------------
Daniel Pineault (2010-2020 Microsoft MVP, UA VIP, EE Distinguished Expert 2018)
Professional Help: https://www.cardaconsultants.com
Free MS Access Code, Tips, Tricks and Samples: https://www.devhut.net

* Design should never say "Look at me". It should always say "Look at this". -- David Craib
* A user interface is like a joke, if you have to explain it, it's not that good! -- Martin LeBlanc

All code samples, demonstration databases, links,... are provided 'AS IS' and are to be used at your own risk! Take the necessary steps to check, validate ...(you are responsible for your choices and actions)

FrankRuperto
post Apr 6 2020, 06:54 AM
Post#3

I received his email reply early this morning that he's been busy and safe. Hope everyone else is safe too!

--------------------
Currently supporting pawnbrokers that use my store management system developed with Access 2010 on Windows7. Experienced with Informix, Oracle & PostgreSQL db's.

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    10th July 2020 - 10:53 AM