UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Charts Not Displaying Full Chart, Any Version    

youngb
post Jun 3 2020, 11:51 AM
Post#1

Hi,

I have been using Access Charts to successfully display some data, see first attachment, a PDF called 'Comp Burst Chart-Working' it has gone from XP to Windows 7 and finally to Windows 10, and all has been fine up until one new PC,
with Windows 10 using exactly the same mde file with 2003 Runtime I get the charts cut off, see the attached jpeg 'Comp Burst Chart-Not Working', so I updated to Access Runtime 2010 and then it got worst see the attached pdf: Comp Burst Chart-Runtime-2010.pdf,
when I tried Access 07 runtime I got exactly the same as 2003, then I installed a full version of 2003 with an mdb and tried to get it to work and the only way I can get it to work was make the chart size smaller down to 12cm, it is strange behaviour where as you make the chart bigger is displays less and as you make it smaller it displays more until you take it down to 12cm and you get the whole chart, see attached pdf file called 'Comp Burst Chart-Small, I know this doesn't make a lot of sense but I have come across this issue one before with an Access chart where it did not display the whole chart until you made down to a smaller size, I also tried changing the three options on Chart Property Data Size, where you Size Mode of Clip, Stretch and zoom to know avail, so I would like to know if anybody else has come across this before?
The client is happy with chart and it displays the data in very unique way that he suits and I dud put a lot of work into the chart to get it working so doeshan anybody have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

Regards
Brian
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Comp_Burst_Chart_Small.pdf ( 298.67K )Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  Comp_Burst_Chart_Runtime_2010.pdf ( 322.44K )Number of downloads: 1
Attached File  Comp_Burst_Chart_Working.pdf ( 196.32K )Number of downloads: 0
Attached File  Comp_Burst_Chart_Not_Working.jpg ( 37.67K )Number of downloads: 4

Go to the top of the page

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    13th July 2020 - 12:23 AM