UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search
> Not a valid bookmark?    

CHKarcher
post Feb 13 2008, 08:56 AM
Post#1

I have a form that has a button that brings up another and displays records based on data on the frst form. The data on the popup form list out cetain records if I double click on a record selection it populates a string of data back to main form and closes.
All is fine
Then when I co to a another subform on the main form and try to enter in data I get
"Not a valid Bookmark"
If I cycle back the main form a record and forwar again I can enter into the subform no proble.
Can any one help with "Not a Valid bookmark"
thanks
steve
Go to the top of the page

Start new topic
Replies
AndersRD
post Mar 3 2008, 11:26 PM
Post#2

I have a search field that permits me to enter (text) part number and then that record becomes the current record on the form. This has worked well for some time. Now, however,when searching for records added recently I get this error message. Searchs for records up to a specific point in the table work fine.
I have written a sub rountine to copy the data, field by field from the original table to a new table. With the new table as the record source for the form, the search begins to display this message at the same record as in the original table and for any subsequent that have been added to the table.
I would appreciate any suggestion that will solve this problem. Thank you for your help.
Go to the top of the page

Posts in this topic

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    17th January 2020 - 07:43 AM