UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Activities List In Ms Access, Access 2016    

akbarmahfuzalam
post Dec 14 2019, 03:37 AM
Post#1

Hi Team,

I'm in need of a template in MS Acess wherein User need to login on the Form which will pop up and ask to login with default password and then asked to change it which will gonna save in the table named as User credential and then select the Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Fortnightly, Quarterly and Yearly button. Once the user selects the Occurrence as such daily button, He/she will be able to view the Daily Activities for which I have a list of Activity in the Table which will fetch him it to the form against him/her. And I have List of User designation wise list in another table. As per designation, he/she would be able to view the Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Fortnightly, Quarterly and Yearly Activities.
And at the end of the day, the user if need to extract the report may also be able to view the activities he checked out can viewable.

Expert help is highly appreciated.
This post has been edited by akbarmahfuzalam: Dec 14 2019, 03:46 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  DATABASE.zip ( 27.68K )Number of downloads: 6

Go to the top of the page

GroverParkGeorge
post Dec 14 2019, 09:57 AM
Post#2

UA Admin

Actually, a "template" is a pre-built Access Relational Database Application that serves a general purpose. Templates are intended as a way to get people started with common kinds of things, like a list of Contacts, or the tracking of assets. Access itself offers a number of them:

Attached File  AccessTemplates.png ( 70.78K )Number of downloads: 2

What you are asking for is not exactly a "template", though. You are asking someone to build a custom Access Relational Database Application to your specifications.

I think it may be hard to get someone to donate their time and talent for free.

Perhaps, instead, if you ask specific questions about specific problems you encounter as you build your Access Relational Database Applications, people can help with those very specific questions.

--------------------
My Real Name Is George. Grover Park Consulting is where I did business for 20 years.
How to Ask a Good Question
Beginning SQL Server
Go to the top of the page

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    19th January 2020 - 07:41 AM