UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Adding Date After Criteria Met?, Access 2013    

clavalla
post May 14 2019, 01:58 PM
Post#1

Hi,
I have a few queries that are tallying up events to keep track for certification levels in our organization (so we need to know when they reach a specific number of doing something). So a specific query for Task A, Task B, etc. Then I have a queries that is querying those queries. So for example we have Tasks A,B, and C. Query for Task A counts for reaching 50, 75, and 100 of the task. Query for Task B is 5, 10, and 15, and C is 20, 30, and 40. The second query keeps track of certification levels so once you have reached 50 of Task A 5 of Task B and 20 of C you are Level 1. I am wondering if I can add a field that can add a date when all those criteria are met? Attached is a picture of the report that is generated tracking those certifications, as you can see when they are under the required level, it tells you how many they still need, and when they reach the number it turns green. To the right I want to have the date that all off the criteria were met (turned green). I hope this helps explain what I'm trying to do.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Capture.PNG ( 9.41K )Number of downloads: 0

Go to the top of the page

theDBguy
post May 14 2019, 02:11 PM
Post#2

Access Wiki and Forums Moderator

Hi. I think this is one of those cases where it'll make a lot of sense once we can see the database. For example, how would you know "when" a level is achieved? Are there dates on record for each task completed?

--------------------
Just my 2 cents... "And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas
Access Website | Access Blog | Email

clavalla
post May 14 2019, 02:26 PM
Post#3

Attached is the database. It is probably a mess for DB professionals, its something I've been working on...with no real training besides google and forums. So I apologize now for it.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  TPCP_Database.zip ( 1.79MB )Number of downloads: 4

GroverParkGeorge
post May 14 2019, 07:36 PM
Post#4

UA Admin

Hey, no need to apologize. It's part of the learning curve we ALL have to go through.

It may not be perfect (yet), but it's a starting point.

--------------------
My Real Name Is George. Grover Park Consulting is where I do business.
How to Ask a Good Question
Beginning SQL Server

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    19th May 2019 - 07:32 PM