UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Repeat Heading On Additional Pages, Office 2013    

Psycoperl
post Feb 19 2020, 12:11 PM
Post#1

From: I was once Somewhere lost in the NY Subways. Now I am just lost in my virtual office in my apartment.... the balance of where work ends and life starts is now lost.

Hi,
I am working on a Word Document which contains as schedule for classes. We are not using tables, we have a nice layout which includes
a "heading 1" for the department; "heading 2" for the discipline and then a "Course information heading" (which is basically the column headings).

I would like to know how can I repeat the Course information headings on each page of that a discipline is listed on without having to retype them on each page.

Using Office 2016 (Not listed in Version Dropdown)
Go to the top of the page

jnisbett
post Feb 23 2020, 05:11 PM
Post#2

Psycoperl, If I understand your request, you can achieve course information headings on each page by either:
- Enter the course information in the document's page header section; On Word's Ribbon: INSERT > HEADER.
If your entire document will include more than one course, break your document into separate sections; one section per course. Each section will have a independent page header.

OR
- Begin using a table. The first row of the table will contain the course information. In the Table Properties dialog box, check "Repeat as header row on the top of each page'. The Table Properties dialog box is accessible from the Ribbon by going to TABLE TOOLS > LAYOUT > PROPERTIES.

J
Go to the top of the page

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    26th May 2020 - 05:34 PM