UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can Edit Signature?    

wheeledgoat
post Dec 28 2018, 01:27 PM
Post#1

I have to admit, I didn't read through the entirety of the stickied welcome posts, because I'm a generally well behaved human that searches for things before I post and treats others with respect, so perhaps the answer is in there - but do I have to have a minimum post count before I can edit my signature? When I click on it, it says I don't have access to that part of the board.

It's not my style to just spam posts in order to achieve a post count... but I do understand the need for certain restrictions to keep the place sane. Just wondering. Without a sig, it makes it a little too easy to miss text at the bottom of a post since there's no margin or buffer space.

In any case, Happy New Year, everyone...

--------------------
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems." -Frank Wilczek

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." -B.R. Hayden

Virtue is sufficient for happiness, therefore a sage is immune to misfortune.
Go to the top of the page

wheeledgoat
post Dec 28 2018, 01:32 PM
Post#2

apologies. with a little more effort I did find this.

Edit Signature:
After accruing a total of 20 posts, you can view and manage your signature from here. You may use BBCode to format your signature (to link to images, etc. - but only images that are uploaded - 3rd party image link references are not allowed and will be removed.) Please limit the number of signature lines to 5 and keep it professionally tasteful. Images may be used and must also be kept within the 5 line limit. The "iimg" BBCode tag can be used to add text along side a small image. Violations of this guideline are respectfully enforced by admin moderation.

--------------------
"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems." -Frank Wilczek

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get." -B.R. Hayden

wheeledgoat
post Dec 28 2018, 01:33 PM
Post#3

as much as I dislike spamming posts, I am anxious to get a signature entered on my profile, only to maximize the readability of my posts.

--------------------

wheeledgoat
post Dec 28 2018, 01:35 PM
Post#4

how interesting. my post count is not incrementing as I reply to my own posts. so be it then, I shall invoke patience. I hear it's a virtue.

--------------------

theDBguy
post Dec 28 2018, 01:40 PM
Post#5

Access Wiki and Forums Moderator

Hi,

Hope the addition of the separator to the bottom of your posts is satisfactory for now. If not, please let me know, and I'll take it out.

Cheers!

--------------------
Just my 2 cents... "And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas
Access Website | Access Blog | Email

wheeledgoat
post Dec 28 2018, 01:44 PM
Post#6

that's so funny - as I relied to another thread, I added a couple carriage returns and a period at the beginning of another line. then I clicked to post and the new signature you added was there, with basically the same thing. I had to laugh. thanks! thumbup.gif

--------------------

theDBguy
post Dec 28 2018, 01:47 PM
Post#7

Access Wiki and Forums Moderator

Happy New Year!

--------------------
Just my 2 cents... "And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas
Access Website | Access Blog | Email

wheeledgoat
post Dec 28 2018, 01:53 PM
Post#8

You as well!

--------------------

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    19th October 2019 - 01:58 AM