UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search
2 Pages V < 1 2  (Go to first unread post)
   Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is Late Binding Possible In This Code?, Access 2016    

tina t
post Jul 27 2019, 08:05 PM
Post#21

hello, Albert, just wanted to update you on my use of the merge pdf solution. i've found that the PDFSharp dll will handle the pdf files that i output from my Access dbs, and it will handle the pdf files made from paper documents that i scan to pdf, but it won't handle any pdf files created by using Adobe PDF as my printer. i get the following error msg:

Attached File  MergeCode_ErrorMsg.PNG ( 5.12K )Number of downloads: 0

i googled the iref streams error and got tons of hits. apparently it's a well-known issue with Adobe 6.0 and newer. but there seem to be a lot of places to download code, and some confusion as to whether the issue has actually been addressed in newer (well, "newer" is relative, since i don't know what version you used for the PDFSharp.dll) versions. and i find myself reading stuff that is way over my head - surprise, surprise! ;)

anyway, just thought you might be interested to know. i don't think i'm working with Adobe-generated documents in my core processes, so it should still work okay for me - and thank you again for that, very much! :)

hth
tina

--------------------
"the wheel never stops turning"
Go to the top of the page

2 Pages V < 1 2

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    17th August 2019 - 10:41 PM