UtterAccess.com
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Welcome to UtterAccess! Please ( Login   or   Register )

Custom Search

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Microsoft 365 And Access Questions, Any Version    

ferreirah
post Mar 31 2020, 04:41 PM
Post#1

Hi,

When I went to microsoft's home page I saw the news about the office 365 becoming microsoft 365. They mention all the programs and some new ones except Access and Publisher. I am not too worried about publisher. I am currently on the home version of office 365. Will I still have Access when April 21 comes? No I don't do professional development with the home version. I am just an enthusiast. Will I have to reinstall office? Currently it's installed in the "Microsoft Office" and "Office 15" folders? I also looked at the business versions of office 365 becoming microsoft 365 and I didn't see anything about access there either?

Thanks

Heine

Go to the top of the page

GroverParkGeorge
post Mar 31 2020, 05:06 PM
Post#2

UA Admin

Yes, Access is still an indispensable part of the Microsoft product line.

Trust me, they are getting a LOT of feedback about this obvious error in judgement on the part of the marketing department.

--------------------
My Real Name Is George. Grover Park Consulting is where I did business for 20 years.
How to Ask a Good Question
Beginning SQL Server

FrankRuperto
post Mar 31 2020, 06:11 PM
Post#3

Although MS finally decided to include Access in all Office subscription plans, MS has an ongoing bad habit of not mentioning Access in any new marketing publications. It's treated as the "black sheep" of the Office suite shrug.gif
This post has been edited by FrankRuperto: Mar 31 2020, 06:11 PM

--------------------
Currently supporting pawnbrokers that use my store management system developed with Access 2010 on Windows7. Experienced with Informix, Oracle & PostgreSQL db's.

Custom Search

RSSSearch   Top   Lo-Fi    25th May 2020 - 03:23 AM